Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation Ramdomness

 

Since I have been on vacation this week, I have been doing lots of tanning at the beach, rafting, and watching TV.  My husband has been at work, so I have been able to catch up on my stories.  Really mostly General Hospital.  It is so funny how you can just jump back into it.  I need to start DVRing it, or watching the recaps on Soapnet.  Here are a few other shows that I have been watching, that really make me sick.

  • NYC Prep:  Seriously if I wanted to watch preprubescent kids make out, and drink beer, I would go to the local football game on Friday night.  Underage drinking is illegal in all 50 states, and the fact that they show the kids going to the clubs and restaurants ordering alcoholic drinks. It is sick.  Now teen kids want to be like them
  • 16 and Pregnant:  This show also makes me want to throw up.  I think it glorifies how awesome it is to be pregnant.  Kids watch these shows, and they say its not so hard.  And I get on TV! 

Those are the two shows that I can not stand, yet I watch them.

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Liz Mays said...

I totally agree with you about those two shows and I totally watch them also. What's wrong with us?

Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I KNOW. I totally agree.

Cynthia said...

Tanning on the beach sounds good to me.

I have to admit, I have never heard of those two show...I'm kinda glad;)