Monday, June 22, 2009

Vacation in 5 4 3 2 1!

My vacation is coming up and I have not had a week long vacation since last September.  I went on a road trip to see my brother, his wife, and my new niece Hannah. 

                                                 IMG_0325-1

                   Now she is a big girl!!  I also get a vacation but not with her.

              4d94f73ce28a

          My poor baby niece Hannah is in the hospital.  She started with double ear infections, and a         slight case of pneumonia.  Now she had to be admitted to the hospital because her pneumonia got   worse.  They are waiting for her fever to break.  I just want to reach out and ask everyone to say a little prayer for her.  Pray that her fever breaks and gets out of the stupid hospital. 

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I will pray for her!

Anonymous said...

I sure will. It's scary when someone so little is sick. I hope she feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. :(