Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Its been a long time!


I know that it has been forever, but nothing worthwhile was going on.
Until NOW!
Does anyone know who this is?

Dierks Bentley!

Yes we are this close to him. We bought tickets for the Brad Paisley / Dierks Bentley concert on the day of the concert, and happen to get front row seats!!! We could not believe our luck!

We are in front where the stage juts out from the original stage!


I was amazed with our view and then this happened!


Yes that is Dierks Bently holding my hand, and Ladies he is just as good looking in real life! Maybe Hotter! Although he is looking at my hubby for some strange reason.

Oh and here is Brad Paisley
I have never been so close in any concert, and it is definitely better up front!

In another post I will tell you the secret!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I must sadly say, I have never heard of this guy! I have heard of Brad Paisley, but only because he's married to Kimberly Williams.

I don't listen to country.

Anonymous said...

You're famous! ;)

Anonymous said...

They are both hot!! And he's looking at your husband trying to figure out how he can steal you away.... that's why ;-) I can't wait to hear the front row secret.

Liz Mays said...

No.Freakin.Way. You are so lucky! (although the sweat does pull a bit off of the appeal, I gotta say.)

Where's your follower widget? I'll just put it in myself then. So there.

I was THRILLED to see your comment. You've been with me from nearly the very beginning of my blog. I heart you!