Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Blog Post just for you!

I am trying out my live writer again, while I watch Wipeout that I recorded from last night.    That show is seriously the funniest thing in the world, yes funnier than Jon and Kate plus 8.  Actually Jon and Kate plus alternating weekends is about to lose its viewership.

I have heard rumors that they were making a big announcement on Monday night.  I am sure it will be we are making so much money, that we don’t need to practice family values. 

If your kids are important to you, then you get out of the spotlight, fix your marriage, and love on your kids.  The kids don’t care if they are at the beach or at home. 

I was trying to be funny about it, but its really sad. 

It is sadder than Britney Spears saying “I’m sad” on her redemption show.

Another person got hit with the sweeper on Wipeout!

My husband has been working late for which seems like forever, because he is a farmer.  In reality it has only been 3 weeks.  

But I miss him, and that makes me sad!  But he is done for now with farming, so its me and him against the world. 

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I've heard the same thing about Monday! Can't wait! Maybe it will be that Kate is going to have surgery to become a man.

Anonymous said...

I don't even watch Jon and Kate but I am curious to hear what their "life changing announcement" is.... hopefully that they are stopping their show so they can figure out how to be a functional, loving family.... but I am not holding my breath.

If Kate knew what was good for her, she'd BEG him to work things out... who else would want that shrew?

Anonymous said...

Sweeper, haha!

Yeah, wonder what their big "annoucement" will be....oooohhh...

Grand Pooba said...

my brother-in-law's were talking about how hilarious wipeout is...I must go set the dvr!