Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 Days

Ok.

2 blog posts in a week.  It is getting crazy up here!!  But I loved all the comments that you guys left about the wedding.

Seriously there is nothing else to the story.  My husband has tried to get some information since he still talks to him, but he won’t give him a reason for not EVER talking to her again.

But you know how boys are, they either don’t ask the right questions, or they don’t care. 

In other news, my husband is turning into the Mr. Wilson* of the neighborhood.  We live in a neighborhood that is out in the country.  We have a four wheeler problem.  Adults and kids ride their four wheelers all day long.

Hubby always says “If you own a four wheeler, you own the road,” whatever that means.  But the kids have been riding on a hill across from our house, and it drives my husband crazy.  The kids are actually causing erosion problems by riding on this hill. 

But every time he sees a kid get on that hill, he runs out and yells at them.  He is too cute though!  But seriously we have a epidemic of 4 wheelers.  Our neighbors also like to shoot off fireworks at 2:00 in the morning!  But that is another story!

*If you didn’t know Mr. Wilson is from the Sunday comic Dennis the Menace.

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Liz Mays said...

Your husband is too young to be Mr. Wilson! Just think how cranky he'll be when he really does get old!

I'm thinking that idiot that ditched his fiancee just didn't want to go through the hassles, fights, tears, etc. of explaining it.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I wanna 4 wheeler!

Kristina P. said...

I'm with Yaya up there!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so weird about the wedding thing. I bet he cheated on the cruise and knew that he couldn't commit. So instead of saying that, he just blew her off b/c he couldn't gather the nerve to confess. Just my take.

Anywho... we live in town, but we had a motorcycle problem in our 'hood earlier this summer. A couple of teenagers were riding a minibike all around the block, unlicensed, uninsured, it was very loud, and made smokey exhaust. We live next to a playground and they turned it into their "track". It drove me NUTS. Hubby and I finally snapped and yelled at them and told them to get lost. They did. Just gotta get mad enough.