Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beautiful BFF!!!

This is my my very best friend Angela!


Angela and I met the summer I graduated High school, and she was going to be a junior in high school. We went to Church Camp together. But we did not end up being very best friends until a couple years later. I can not really remember the point we were best friends, but I am stoked that it did!!

She has been with me through my roughest times, and my happiest times. She was a maid of honor at my wedding. We still talk every day, well at least text.

But this is not the reason I am writing this. Angela has an amazing story, and I would love to share it. I did not ask her permission, but I don't think she will care. (I hope, I love you Angela!)

This Angela a whole year ago at my wedding.

This is her NOW!


She has lost 100 pounds!!

Who does that?? Oh yeah, my BFF does that!!

I have never been more proud of her!! She has struggled for so long, and I have watched as her life has completely changed. Her whole outlook on life has changed!! It has been for the better! She still plans on losing more, but to get this far is amazing!!


Now she just needs to find a man!!(JK I love you Angela!)

Edited to Add: She did all this from DIET & EXERCISE! NOTHIING ELSE!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

She looks amazing! I lost about 70 pounds, 6 years ago, and have put on about 15. I'm working hard trying to lose it, and I'm getting on my elliptical in about 10 minutes!!

Unknown said...

Aw you are too sweet and i love you too!!! I have to say at first all i could see before i scrolled down was the wedding picture. and i was thinking what in world has she done.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Way to go Angela. That is awesome. An amazing accomplishment.

ME said...

I think she looks fantastic!