Monday, March 2, 2009

Dorce Gamalama Rules!!!!

I found this off a blog, but now I can't remember which blog it was. I thought it was awesome and you can find the it at Best Week Ever. You can make up your own album cover with your awesome band!!
Here are the rules:
1 - Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “Random Article”or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to “Random quotations”or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7daysThird picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use Photoshop/MS Paint or similar to put it all together.
5- Post it in the comments! (Using Imageshack or any photo hoster)
Here is my first album(It drops next week):

Here is the second album:


Now I am bored, and this was a lot of work!! I hope you like it!! Please play along if you want!!!

6 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I just saw people doing this on a message board I belong to! So fun!

Grand Pooba said...

LOL! Your fast album is going to go platinum!

Anonymous said...

That turned out so great! I was tagged with that too!

HeatherPride said...

What a cool project - I think these turn out so neat!

Saucy said...

I'll do it... or better yet I will get Buddy Budderson to try it. He will lurrve.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. ;)