Friday, March 13, 2009

My legs are sweatin', Momma!

I think everyone was unanimous in the last post where I should definitely get the mechanical bull. I think my husband would think it was awesome, but I would just get tired, hence the title of my post from the movie Urban Cowboy.

This has just seemed like the longest week ever! I have been in a rut with no dieting or exercise this week. And I seriously have the most boring job ever!!! I know that we are in a recession, and I should be thankful I still have a job. But its so Boring!!!

I told my husband last night that I was ready to look for another job or have a baby. He said NO to both ideas. We want to wait until after our second anniversary to start having or talking about kids. I thought about it and he is right(for now).

So I just need to find more stuff to do at work. I think everyone else is in a hiring freeze, and since I don't want to work at McDonalds(not that its bad). I will just have to stay there.

I hope my boss doesn't read this!

or maybe I do?


5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I was so tempted to post that card on my blog, but the sad thing is that it's totally true!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Get another job or have a baby! Lol!

Grand Pooba said...

My husband said no to the baby thing too. Every two years we'd so maybe in two more years and now it's been seven! But it's been great to spend our time together!

HeatherPride said...

I know how you feel. There are several days when I would rather be flipping burgers than working at my job!!!

Carrie said...

I am in the same situation with my job. Sometimes I am soo slow and bored!

We're going to wait two years of just the two of us married before we have kids as well. I think it's important to have time just the two of you before the kids take over your lives. ;)