Monday, March 9, 2009

This is my life!!!

My husband wants to BUY this:




Should I let him?
He thinks it will be an asset to the living room.
I am thinking that he just wants to watch me ride it.
in a bikini.
with a cowboy hat.
while I yell Yippee Kaw Ya.
Does that scream sexy in the weirdest way (or any way)?
This bull is located about an hour away from my house.
It does not really go with my living room.
He seems really disappointed that I did not go for it.
I have seen Urban Cowboy, it never turns out good!


11 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I personally think it is awesome. I am a country girl at heart even though I am not a country girl.

For $10,000 I would not buy it though.

Though it is totally cool!

Kristina P. said...

Think how awesome that would be while wearing a Snuggie!!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

By the way was he looking to purchase a mechanical bull? How would one come across that on craigslist?

Melissa said...

Bossy Yankee he searches for this type of stuff all the time! His dream came true!! Too bad I crushed it!1

Anonymous said...

Please tell me he's not serious. Your blog title is correct: Country Boy. LOL. I'm glad the City Girl wins this battle!

Coco said...

hi! i'm glad you got my blog from Kristina's :) it's like she's bringing people together like Mother Teresa! hahaha I see you have a schnuzer doggie. so do I!!! Errr well I think he's a mix of a schnauzer and something else but he looks schnauzer-ish.

Coco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Oh hell yeah!!!

Don't think if I didn't have the money I wouldn't be all over that :)

Carrie said...

Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh, that is hilarious.

Grand Pooba said...

Oh dear! You've got to do it just to post it here!

HeatherPride said...

Urban Cowboy is only like the BEST MOVIE EVER!!! I would park that thing in my basement and go crazy!