Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I stole this!

This was my Cupcake Display at my wedding. I did not have any pictures from the wedding of my great cupcake display that weren't from the Fancy Schmancy photographer.(His pictures are expensive!)
I found this picture on my cake decorator's page.
It was on her front page!!!
But the sad thing is that I never got to taste those wonderful cupcakes!!
We had another cake that was 2 tiered white cake.
I am kicking myself for not trying one! The two cakes at the top, my mother in love took one, and my mother took the other cake.
We went on our honeymoon, and did not get a single bite!
But who really eats at their wedding! I think I had a few things on my plate, and I didn't even finish that!
But I loved my Cupcake Display!! I know that cake decorator has used it in other weddings too! I saw that on her website too!
Mine was first though!

7 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

They are beautiful! Cupcakes are all the rage right now.

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty! Is that the actual one from your wedding that was on her page??

Isn't it sad that the wedding couple spends all this time planning the food and barely gets to eat a bite??

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh! I've never seen a cupcake display for a wedding! Brilliant, just brilliant!

Carrie said...

That is a very pretty display. I like that it's different from the usual cupcake layouts at weddings.

I've heard you usually don't eat at your own wedding. I'm hoping I will be one of the few that is able to!

HeatherPride said...

Cool idea! I love the cupcake towers! Now I'm craving cake....

M said...

I don't think I ate a bite at my wedding. Come to think of it, I don't even remember what we had.

Saucy said...

That is one very cool cupcake display. I'm sorry you didn't get to try one, that's how it goes at your own wedding, too busy visiting to actually eat. I went home from mine hungry.