Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Off Day

Today is an off day.  I have a lot of stuff that I want to do, but I feel like blah.  I still have to take down my tree and all the decorations.  I still have to put up my Christmas presents in the correct places. 

In two weeks, I will have been married 2 years.  2 years.  It’s amazing still.  There are lots of people that can’t even make it a year.  a year!!  There are also people out there that are miserable in their marriage. 

But we are still in love as if it was the first day we fell in love. 

In other news, I have reached a reality tv wall with the crap that I watched last night.  Conveyor Belt of Love has to be the stupidest reality show ever.  It is much worse than any Jersey Shore, Tough love, or Rock of love. 

I am also trying to diet again.  I haven’t started yet, because things keep coming up!! 

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I totally missed Conveyor Belt! Here's to hoping they play it again!

Anonymous said...

I loathe reality tv. If it were truly reality then maybe I'd watch it, lol, but it's so fake!

I started a big diet on Dec 1. It was tough going during Christmas, but I made it through. Actually starting the diet is the hardest part of it I think.