Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 New Year Goals

1.  Write more on my blog.

2.  Write 90% more on my blog.

3.  Comment on other people’s blog.  (I really suck at that!)

4.  Lose weight.  (duh!)

5.  Eat healthy food!  I love junk, the more cheese, candy, chocolate, fried a food is, I will gobble it up.  But I love healthy food too!  Why can’t I eat more of that!

6.  Make more dinners at home.  If you knew how much my husband and I eat out!  You would be offended.  (like every day that ends in y).

7.  Run 200 miles this year.  I really want to get back into exercising since I have a gym membership until Oct 2010.

8.  Pray more, and read more of God’s word. 

9. Help make a baby.  (writing that down makes it real, but like I told my husband it is probably a 2% chance that it will happen this year.)

10.  Love my husband more than I ever have in 2009!

11.  watch less TV, and less internet.  I don’t have to know everything that happens in pop culture.

Hopefully I will keep you update on how everything is going.  This past year has been wonderful, and I am looking forward to what 2010.  I hope I make new friends, find new love with my husband, and live everyday as if it were my last! (cliché I know!) 

Happy New Year!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

Good luck! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in 2010!

Anonymous said...

Whew! I am glad to see you are back. I thought you quit blogging forever.

I love #9, that's exciting! I hope you are successful quickly on that one.