Sunday, January 10, 2010

Totally 80s!!!

 

My 30th birthday is coming up this year, and usually I would be pretty bummed.  I hate getting older, but what a better way to celebrate it than to have an 80’s theme party.

I am really excited, and I am working on some ideas!  I need some more ideas!!  I specifically need some decorations ideas.  I am going to use my garage as the party area.  It is a nice big blank space, and you can hang out outside or inside.  I can’t go crazy and paint anything, but I need something for the wall. 

This is an example of something on the wall with construction paper or card stock.(without the moustache)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I also want a photo booth, with black back drop and balloons.  I have 6 months to get this party together.  I am also making people dress up in 80s wear.  I can not wait!  It is going to totally awesome!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

That SOUNDS awesome!

Liz Mays said...

You didn't live in the 80's. I would NEVER go back. LOL

But still....it sounds like so much fun!!!!!

Weeksie50 said...

I love theme parties..
It sounds like you guys are going to have so much fun : )

ME said...

I wanted a birthday party this year, but somehow Jody missed all the hints :( Hope your hubby throws one for you, I'll come and we can celebrate like it's 1980 again!!!