Monday, January 5, 2009

My new blog

I started a new blog, and I had to make it private because it is about Michael and I's weight loss. I need to lose weight, and since I like blogging. I thought I would blog about it.

But the reason it is private is because I took pictures of Michael and I in our undies. The pictures can not be shown, and I can't beleive I put half naked pictures of us. But I made sure you can't search on it, and only I can see them.

We are both hoping to lose 30 pounds. Well Michael wants to lose a little more, but he is in a wedding in July and wants to lose that much by then. So do I!! I need to not look like a whale in a bikini. I just can not wear a one piece!! I look worse in one piece than a bikini.

I know my boobs will be the first to go. I will miss them, and so will Michael. But I will sacrifice!! I need to lose the stomach and thighs!!!

I will try to update it as much as possible on this blog without pictures unless we hit our goal weight. Then you will see me in a bikini!!!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Good luck to you both!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with it! And I know what you mean about the boobs...that is so frustrating. I wish we could choose where to distribute our weight.