Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogging!

I am having a really hard time coming up with stories about our lives. It is really because we don't do that much in our life. We are really boring people. We hang out with the same people or with each other.

I do have a lot of stories, even a really good one, but I can't tell anyone that story. I would never want my blog to be public knowledge to my family. I know some of my family reads my blog, but not my immediate family.

Only my hubby! (Hi Sweetie!)

I have had a problem before when someone read my blog that I knew, and turned my words around on me. They made some big deal about something I said as an immature and trying to be funny person.

I am not that funny. (Right Sweetie?)

So I try to write 3 to 4 times a week, but when nothing happens in my life I can not really write. I see a bunch of blogs out there that write 2 to 3 times a day! I have much respect for that! I work all day, so I have no time to write during the day. I write only in the evening.

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

My family just started reading my blog and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I almost feel censored just by knowing they can see everything. That's what I get for telling my sister (she couldn't keep her big mouth shut...lol)