Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not too Much

Is going on around here.

At all.

But our 1 year anniversary is coming up on the 19th! It actually falls on MLK day! We will be celebrating! We will be celebrating a lot! We are celebrating HERE. Look for the 2 bedroom cabin called Up the Creek. We are spending 4 wonderful days there!!!

I am excited!



I love this picture of us at our wedding. We still look at each other like this too!! I can not beleive it has been a year!

This time last year I was planning, buying, and stressing over the last details of our wedding. I could not wait for it to come!!

I wish I could show the rest of my wedding pictures, but I used a fancy schmancy photographer that makes you pay for each stinking picture. I should have used someone that could give me a cd, and I could show some pictures off. But no the ones I have on my computer are from disposable or other people's cameras.

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Your cabin looks very nice and romantic! We have gone to the mountains each year for our anniversary, once to that area. We love it. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

sorry i am dumb...should of signed my name. Happy Anniversary...Amanda Willis

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!

I totally love your title graphic, BTW!

Anonymous said...

Look at you two lovebirds! How sweet. I know you're going to have such a wonderful and romantic anniversary. :)