Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wow!

It has been over a year since I have started this blog, and I have written 183 blogs!!

I can not believe it!! I actually stayed with something for over a year!!! I hope I have gotten better at it!!

We just took down our Christmas decorations tonight. Finally! We got our living room back to where it was. It only took us twenty minutes, and we have been really bad at procrasitnating!!

But now we are back to normal!! We leave for our anniversary in 4 days!!!

We are going to the Dixie Stampede also!! I know it may sound like I am really old or a 5 year old, but where else can you find entertainment and dinner without silverware? I mean really? It is family fun!!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! Have fun!

Cynthia said...

Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

hey we went there too on our first anniversary. we stayed in a resort in between gatlinburg and pigeon forge. It snowed a ton while we were there! We did the dixie stampede and it was a lot of fun...just be careful about volunteering for the games, Robert volunteered us to ride horses there before I even knew what happened and turns out it was stick pony race!! We both fell, now we laugh, but then not so much! Have a blast! Maybe one day I will get a blog of my own so I will not be anonymous :) I just think they are too much work. - Amanda Willis