Saturday, February 28, 2009

Funky Meme!!

Now this is a meme that I normally would not do, but I just felt compelled. This is from The Scattered Mind of a Tattoo minivan mom and she has very interesting questions. I have major writers block because nothing extremely cool happens in our life.

1. Have you ever skipped school? Oh my gosh, I can not believe I graduated high school as much as I skipped. It was at least once every two weeks!!

2. What is your favorite naughty word? Butthead, I don't cuss unless I am really really mad, which is almost never.

3. Have you ever been arrested? No not even close.

4. Do you and your spouse have a code that you use when you want sex? No but sometimes when I least expect it, he will be randomly naked. I just stop what I am doing.

5. Do you have special names for....ahem...you know, either cute ones that you have your kids use or nasty ones that you and your spouse use? no, we use the right terms. and we do not have kids.

6. How many drinks does it take to get you sloshed? I would assume 3 or 4.

7. Do you always wash your hands after you go potty or are you one of those gross people who comes out of the toilet in a public restroom and fixes their hair then leaves without washing? I always wash in public.

8. When was the last time you played the clitar, dialed 9 on a rotary phone or spanked your monkey? I have no idea what any of that means?

9. What's your favorite smell that others would consider weird? matches after they burn off, and leaves burning. Something about fires gets me I guess?


10. What's your favorite adult beverage? diet coke

11. Favorite old school cartoon? Roadrunner and the coyote!!


12. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do with the money? Give my family money, my hubby can buy all the tractors he wants, and a little something for me!

13. Have you ever fed a dog peanut butter just to see what would happen? I know what happens, and Annabell is so funny when it happens to her!!

14. Favorite blond joke? I take offense to blonde jokes.

15. Have you ever undressed Barbie and Ken and made them do it? probably but I really don't remember. I do not think I knew what doing it was until middle school.

16. Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary? Yes it is.

17. Crappiest car you've ever had? My first car a red mustang, it did not make it at all!

18. Most risque place you've ever done it? we lead boring lives.

19. Most old embarrassing song that you just LOVE no matter what anyone thinks? Def Lepoard "Pour some sugar on me" MC hammer "Can't touch this"

20. Ever puked out a car window? no

21. Should I let D get an alpaca? I don't know what this question has to do with anything.

I had to clean this up a little but other than that it was a different meme!

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

MC Hammer was in concert in Utah last night! I am sad I missed it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Pour some sugar on me!

Great song!

Anonymous said...

You just haven't lived til you've puked out a car window.

HeatherPride said...

Your answers are cracking me up! I love that you skipped school so many times but your favorite curse word is "butthead"! You are the "goodest" "bad girl" I've ever seen!

Cynthia said...

Ummm Barbie and Ken? I thought Ken was gay...Now Barbie and GI Joe...maybe?