Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Boring lives

My husband and I live very boring lives. We go to work and come home and hang out with each other and then on the weekends we do the same thing but we might hang out with our friends too. We have great friends. Although the weekend before last we went out and bought me a brand new car. I can't think of the statement of brand new car without thinking Bob barker in the price is right saying "You just won a Brand New Carrrr!" It only had 14 miles on it. I have never owned a brand spanking new car. I know I sound a little prideful sorry. This weekend we are going to a Ronnie Milsap concert with friends because my husband has always wanted to see him. We are going to Roanoke Rapids which is the old Randy Parton theater. Big news in North Carolina.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: