Sunday, March 9, 2008

Las Vegas Bound!

My brand new spanking husband is leaving for Vegas for a whole week for a construction expo. He is the co owner of a grading company and he has been talking about this expo when we first started dating 2 years ago. Anyway this will be the first time we will have been apart. We have not been married 2 months. My aunt is coming to stay with me so I won't be lonely. I also got my haircut today. My hair has no style at all. Now it does. I have a sister in law that does hair and since I am part of the family now I get my haircuts for free. But I am definitly not the kind of girl who gets her haircut every month. I should but I don't. I will have to put pictures up of what it looks like. Hopefully next time that Michael goes somewhere I can go with him. Michael also likes to gamble a little. Last time he was in Vegas he tripled his money and I am hoping that happens again. I don't like gambling because the only time that I did it was on our cruise and I didn't win anything. I don't like losing my money for the heck of it. Back to work tomorrow.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: