Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our new favorite show

I have liked this show when it first came out. My Name is Earl s a funny show and me and my husband started watching it on TBS and it cracks us up. My husband has never watched it before and he laughs so hard. I knew it would be the kinda show that he would like. He especially likes Joy, she is funny.
My husband s not very happy with me. I racked up about 31 $5.00 parking tickets and since they are a year old there is a $25.00 late fee tacked on to that. Add that all up and its 935.00 for all the tickets. On top of that there is a dining room on craigs list that is $850.00 and I really want it. It comes with all the chairs and the hutch. It is only a year old and the people are getting rid of it because they are buying a brand new house and they want brand new furniture. Also if I wanted that same dining room set, I could go to roomstore and pay $2500.00 for it. Now that dining room is a steal. We might go look at it tomorrow. My husband is trying to teach me responsibilty by not letting me have the dining room set until I can figure out how to get rid of my tickets. But even he knows that this dining room is a good deal.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: