Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bored, Bored Boring!

This has been the most boring week imaginable!! I must be feeling sick because the last two days I have been cleaning my house when I get home from work. I usually lay around, play on the computer, and watch TV. But something has changed, and I am not sure if I like it or not. I got 2 loads of laundry done, actually put the majority of clothes in the dresser/closet, and I cleaned my kitchen up.

Now granted I have not made any dinners this week, but I still have dishes to clean up. What is up with that?

Yesterday we celebrated Cinco De Mayo, by supporting our local Mexican restaurant. No Swine Flu is going to keep me from my Mexican treats. We have one chain of Mexican restaurants with about 9 restaurants in our town, and they are graded from being Numero Uno to Numero Sucky! The Grove St location is Numero Uno, because the chips are always hot, the food always spectacular, and the salsa is perfect. The Camden St. location where we have lunch with the in-laws every Sunday is a Numero So-So, its really more about location. The only good thing about this one is they know us! They can tell you what we are drinking and probably what we are going to order. We do usually go to this Mexican restaurant about once a week, sometimes twice a week.

Anyway I am going to a wedding this weekend! I love weddings, and I especially love that I get to see old friends that I have not seen in a very very very too long time. My BFF Angela was invited, and she is taking me as her date. We both got smoking hot dresses to wear!

I also have my niece's 4th birthday party to attend! I can not believe how big she is getting! I started dating Michael when she was about 10 months old, and now she is a big girl! The theme for this birthday is Princesses and Pirates. So I have to go the birthday party, and then stay for an hour then go to the wedding! It will be a long Saturday!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I am totally getting an enchilada on my way home from work now.

HeatherPride said...

I want to see princess and pirate pictures from the party!! And a picture of that smoking hot dress! You do know you're not supposed to show up the bride, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

You'll be having lots more fun than me, I will be painting the living room.

Grand Pooba said...

Love me a good wedding too! I celebrated cinco de mayo by going to a Mexican food cooking class. I don't know if you can call it an actual cooking class, it's more of a watching and eating class. The best kind right?

Good for you for supporting your local Mexican restaraunts! I hear they are havin trouble these days...stupid swine flu!