Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a new day!

Today I went to throw my trash away from breakfast, and there was a trash bag in the trash!!
Today was trash day!!!!!!!
My Hubby put a trash bag in!!!!
I will reward him accordingly!!!
I mean I am not trying to change my husband on who he is, because well he is not a dog. But I love the fact that he did something so little, and it made my day!!
In other news, I went to the dentist this week to fix a temporary filling to a permanent one. I know this is not normally big news, but I did not get any dental work done. I had my face numbed, so numb in fact that I could not shut my left eye! I had no control over my eye! Who knew when your eye is numb it doesn't shut.
I literally flipped out!!!
I mean my left eye would not shut!! That was after the two shots of anesthesia that did not work! Then she decided to add another huge shot that hurt going in. But here is the best part, she had to take it back out, because she put it in the wrong spot!!!!! So I had 4 shots!!
So my eye wouldn't shut, and the dentist comes back in.
Dentist: Wow! Well I am not going to give you another shot because I am not sure how it will affect you.
Me: YOU THINK? (I said that in my mind, but I am sure my good eye was giving her the look!)
I can handle the dentist, and I don't mind the shots. But this is the first time I actually cried after I left the dentist. I mean my right eye cried, because my left eye just stayed open.
I have another appointment on Monday to fix the filling, and then I have a cleaning on Thursday.
My nightmare is not over. yet.

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

What? This is crazy!

Kristina P. said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I just got your comment and watched that link. They weren't just close mouthed kissing once. They were MAKING OUT numerous times!

I love all the people who were saying that it's not any different than a straight actor kissing a guy for a role, and how that doesn't make them gay. It was his SISTER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have NO idea what the above comment was about, but I will have to find out! Lol!

And pat your husband on the back for us!

I cannot believe you had 4 shots. I hope you weren't charged for your visit.

M said...

That's pretty freaky, I think I'd be checking me some dental creds.