Monday, May 11, 2009

This made me laugh!


I see the resemblance! I got this off of TMZ! I hope they don't mind.

I use to love that movie The Dark Crystal. It was made with puppets, and I can not remember the plot line for anything. It probably had to do with finding the crystal.

------------------------------------

I went to a beautiful outdoor wedding this weekend. I have known this girl since she was 10 years old! It made me feel really old! Her father passed away about 4 to 5 years ago, and she was walked down the aisle by her uncle. The song that she walked down was Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross. I could not hold my tears back, but it does not take much to do that lately.

I also got to spend time with BFF Angela, which is always a treat!

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

Kristina P. said...

That comparision is so funny!

Anonymous said...

I have always thought Taylor Swift looked "elfish" myself! Great comparison :-)

And I like the new blog look!

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! I love those look alike pictures! That one is hilarious!

HeatherPride said...

Oh, I was a Dark Crystal freak when I was a kid! I even read the book. It was huge. I guess Taylor Swift is now my new hero?