Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bridesmaid Dress

Well a few post ago I did a bridesmaid bracket that you can see here and here.

I went to meet up with the bride and the other girls for the bridesmaid fitting. First the saleslady has to measure all of us. But then she did not do anything with those measurements. She just wanted us to find dresses that had our color.

I pulled all the dresses that I had picked out for the bracket. But they did not really look that great. I was really disappointed, and I think I need to lose a few pounds. I think their sizes were a little off.

So this is the dress I chose, which beleive it or not was not in the bracket.




It looks a little funny on this model, but it did look alright! I tried on a size bigger, but I bought a size smaller. So I definitely have to lose a few pounds!

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I think it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty!

Cynthia said...

Well done!

Anonymous said...

I like it! The halter top with the way it wraps around the waist will be very flattering, too. It'll be very "hourglass-ey". Good choice!

Oooh, you are brave for buying smaller! But great motivation for losing a few, good luck! How long until the wedding?

HeatherPride said...

I love the halter-style top of the dress you picked. It's gonna be great!!