Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Jon and Kate

Jon and Kate Pictures, Images and Photos


I am really saddened by the news that both Jon and Kate are allegedly are having affairs on each other. Are they so encompassed by fame that they have forgotten the original meaning of Jon and Kate plus 8? What happened to just videotaping the kids doing funny stuff. I don't know the true story or what is really going on, but something is.

Frankly I am not surprised.
I am a fan of the show, because I think the kids are cute, and Jon is funny.
But Kate is a whole other story.

The way that she talks to her husband on almost every occasion that they are together is just really disgusting. It makes me cringe, because that is no way to talk to your husband. I have never talk to my husband with that malicious tone, and make him feel like the worst person in the world.
But I know wives who do. and they think its ok. But that is only because their husbands let them. My husband is the person that I look to with the most respect and love.
Yes he may make bad decisions, and I may yell at him.
But sometimes I make bad decisions and he yells at me.
In the end we apologize to each other. I have never once seen Kate or Jon apologize to each other. Maybe I missed that episode.
I have only been married a year and a half, and I am no relationship expert. But I treat my husband with kindness and love most of the time. Sometimes I forget how great he is.
We have a great relationship.
When I see wives treat their husbands like crap, I just want to kiss, hug, and love my husband even more. I know that if I do that he will never leave me for a 23 year old.

8 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Right on! Kate's a biotch. I have seen about 10 minutes of that show and could not stomach any more. She needs to be treated like that for a while herself. She talks to him like a dog. It makes me cringe. She deserves all the misery she is getting now, IMO. I feel badly for him, but he needs to grow a pair and tell her to shut up.

Kristina P. said...

I'm not surprised by any of it, quite frankly.

Anonymous said...

Yup, every time I put that show on my husband says, 'ugg! She's such a B___!'

However, they have 8 children, how on EARTH do they have time to have affairs?????

Ryan Mayberry said...

Hey... I randomly came across your country boy/city girl blog because I was searching to see if my song showed up in search results. It's called "Country Boy Met a City Girl" - you two might like it. It's on my myspace at http://myspace.com/ryanmayberrymusic

M said...

That's why I refuse to watch that show.

I can't stand the way Kate talks. She did this whole interview in People and I swear she came off worse.

Now it's obvious that I'm no relationship expert either, hell my husband cheated on me with an older pregnant mom.

BUT, I never talked to him like that and would never talk to someone I love like that.

I'm just thinking there's is going to be a messy messy divorce.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I actually posted about them as well. My post is a bit different though I do not disagree with your post I see it differently.

I can only imagine what people would have thought of me during my divorce. I do not know what it is like to live in the public eye. Are they money hungry, who knows? Are they trying to support 8 kids comfortably? Maybe.

If they are having affairs I am sadened for all of them. If you are unhappy do something about it, figure it out, don't have an affair.

kevin01 said...

Why would anybody say it that way, you can easily get your point across in a polite and courteous way. Lets all just get a long.
====================================
kevin

wow gold

Anonymous said...

I think that Jon yells at Kate to so it evens it out. yes, kate yells at him you just never see the ones where jon flips out on kate.......