Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Celebrity Comments

I got a celebrity comment, I got a celebrity comment!!

Now whether he is a d-list celebrity or an A-list celebrity, I am not sure.

But here is the comment:

Ryan Mayberry has left a new comment on your post "Dear Jon and Kate":
Hey... I randomly came across your country boy/city girl blog because I was searching to see if my song showed up in search results. It's called "Country Boy Met a City Girl" - you two might like it. It's on my myspace at http://myspace.com/ryanmayberrymusic

Now I know you are like who is Ryan Mayberry? I had the same question. I googled his name, and found out that he won the reality game show with 50 cent. But it actually got cancelled before the end.

So what does that make him? I listened to the song, and well its not the best I have ever heard, but it was not awful.

But he is the most famous person to comment on my blog!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Mrs. D said...

Lol, I hope he does not come back and read your song review! I am cracking up ;-)

That is pretty neat getting a random shout out from a real singer. You never know who Google will send your way, huh?

Kristina P. said...

Wow, you are like second cousins, twice removed from being famous now!

Mrs. D said...

Lol, you are getting all sorts of interesting comments now.... maybe it's time you got a word verification thingy.