Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Random post

I love meatball subs, and nothing replaces the meatball subs that I had in Pennsylvania at Wawas! Now Wawas is a gas station that happens to serve subs, but listen when I tell you they are AWESOME!

Anyway I have not lived in PA in over 4 years, and I yearn for these subs daily!

Well I went to my local fancy grocery store(harris teeter) and they sell hot subs!! They sell hot meatball subs!! They are almost exactly like the subs from Wawa, except they are not toasted.

I am ashamed to admit I had one yesterday and today! I got my hubby into it too! He also had them twice in a row!!

I might get one tomorrow!

___________________________________


grey Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday I watched a movie on HBO called Grey Gardens, and I fell in love with it! It is actually a true story about a mother and daughter who were related to Jackie Kennedy, and they were recluses in the Hamptons, NY. There was two brothers who did a documentary on these ladies in the house, that was now filthy. Well HBO made a movie about the documentary starring Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange. It was great! Check it out!

grey gardens Pictures, Images and Photos


On a side note, I could totally be a recluse! I mean just sit around doing my own thing, and never leave the house. It sounds great! I think for about a week I could handle it. I am not sure I could handle having 100 cats around or the nastiness. But I could lay in the bed for a week and not do nothing!

_________________________________________________

I finally got recuperated from this weekend with the kids. Now I have a bachelorette party to go to this weekend, and hopefully I can keep up with the girls.

I am getting old!

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I've heard good things about that movie. And I do love Drew Barrymore.

Anonymous said...

I wish we had HBO now, I have been hearing a lot about that movie and I really want to see it.

HeatherPride said...

Where have I been? I actually have HBO and haven't heard a peep about this movie!! I'll check it out.

Saucy said...

I nerdishly stayed indoors this afternoon to catch Grey Gardens and it was so mezmerizing and deeply sad... sadder than I expected it to be. Both actresses were amazing.

M said...

Now I'm craving really bad for you stuff, thanks, bathing suit season is approaching.

I'm sure you can keep up!

I have my birthday night out this Saturday and I have a track meet the whole day. How ever will I get my nap in?