Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well

Its been a long weekend. I never thought that it would end! My BFF Angela was here, and that was great!

But then we got our niece and nephew on Saturday night!

Which I love really!!

I love my niece and nephew like they were my own children.

What I don't like is:

  • waking up at 6 am to wide awake kids!
  • crying over not being able to sit beside one cousin.
  • accidentally mention baking cookies with niece, and then not doing them. (we ran out of time). You would have thought it would kill her!
  • having a child's knee in your back while you are trying to sleep.
  • watching the same movie before you go to bed and when you wake up.
  • I really thought I was ready to be a parent, but I have no energy!! I don't know how parents do it! I know it is different when you have your own, but it is scary!! It is such an eye opener!

    I don't want to complain because I do love my nieces and nephews, but its hard work. I am not sure I have the energy!!


  • 3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

    Kristina P. said...

    Isn't it nice to be able to send them home?!

    Anonymous said...

    Haha! I know what you mean! We've got the baby I nanny for staying with us for 10 days and I'm like "phew! how do moms have time to shower??"

    M said...

    Oh yeah babe, they have no clue that weekends mean no waking up with the sun.

    Yeah, and I slept all last night with a head in my back.