Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Decisions, Decisions!

Well I have not made a decision on which dress I am going to wear, but I love all the suggestions. I am definitely going to try those dresses on that you guys liked. I liked the first one, but it is all up in the air!

The first weekend of May is when we go try on dresses. I will tell you then!
________________________________________

Today was April Fools Day and I pulled the best prank ever!!
I texted all my friends a picture of an ultrasound


6 week Ultrasound Pictures, Images and Photos

and told them we just got back from the doctor!
I sent one to my hubby and he was the first to call me back!!
Why would I send the father of my child a text message telling him he was the father of my child. (facepalm)
But I did get a lot of excited messages back saying:
Congrats!
Call Me!
I am so excited!
Then I texted and said April Fools!
and I got a lot of messages saying:
You Stink!
Not Cool!
Darn You got me!
LOL Butthole!
I thought it was hilarious, and if you could see me in my office I had tears rolling down my face!! I was laughing so hard!!! Michael thought it was funny too, and was sending them to his friends!
But the funny thing is what if I was pregnant? Then no one would believe me!!!
I will have to think up something better for next year!

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I played an April Fool joke like that in 2001. Then in 2002, I REALLY did find out I was pregnant at the end of March and no one believed me. Watch out ;-)

Kristina P. said...

Love it!!

Mrs. D said...

I'd like to add you to my new blog, so email me at mrsd.lifeasiknowit@yahoo.com so I add you.

M said...

That is a good one!!