Friday, April 10, 2009

New Distractions!

So......I got a Nintendo DSi!!!!

Taha Pictures, Images and Photos

It was supposed to be a birthday present, but we kept "walking" by them when we were out shopping.

My friends, Jody and Sarah Livingston, showed me theirs, and it was FUN!!! and ADDICTING!!

My husband was also looking for something while he goes on trips. He loves me so much that he wants me happy all the time.

He said he was going to get me one for my birthday, but since that is not til July, I got it early.

I love my husband!!!

Is there any other good games out there for the Nintendo DS?

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

We have a Playstation, and I won't let me husband get anything else!! I am a mean wife.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I don't know, all those DS games on the commercials looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

We don't have a DS, but as far as video games go, I like Trivial Pursuit and Scrabble. But really, nothing beats Super Nintendo's Mario All-Stars!

M said...

I SO want one!!

My sister downloads all her games. Not sure on the legality of such, but she has TONS.