Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I have always wanted to say that!

Because I actually won something off the computer!!

((((((((Flashback))))))))))))))))

Last Thursday night I was playing around with my computer, and I noticed a lot more tweets than usual on my twitter page. Well I followed the links and found this!! Now I wish I could go on a Twittering Cruise! I told my husband about it, and he is not too crazy about being near the Equator in August.

I would love it though! So if anyone wants to drive down to Miami(cause I don't fly) and go on a cruise with me? That would be awesome! Its only like a 14 hour trip in the car to Miami from my house. That is not too bad? right?

Anyway back to my story, a bunch of these ladies were twittering about the cruise and asking questions and giving away prizes. I just happened to answer one of the questions right and before anyone else!

They had really cool prizes like trips to Mexico, mommy stuff, homeschooling stuff. I did not win any of those. What I did win was $25.00 gift certificate for an online course from Leaders in Virtual Studies. I love me some online courses! I was estactic!

(((((((((((((Flashback over))))))))))))))))))))))))

So today I get an email saying that I have to blog about my winnings. There are over a 100 courses to choose from, so I am not sure which one I want to pick. I could go for the blogging course, learn piano(would have to get piano), web developing, or photography.

7 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

That sounds great! I would probably do a cooking one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Winning is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's exciting!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It's always fun to win something!

HeatherPride said...

Wow, that is too much fun! You can actually learn to play piano online? I'd like to see how that works.

Kat said...

Hi Melissa,
Congratulations on your first winnings off the computer! As you see we have lots of classes to choose from - from piano (yup, piano can be taught online!) to web development classes including blogging, Joomla, PHP, etc to a long list of graphic programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. The photography classes are VERY popular. As you can see, we offer a wide range of classes so you should have any trouble finding something to suit you!

Jenny Marie Photo said...

As a former Piano Teacher I would say take the piano course.

But as the Official Photograher for the Twitter cruise I have to say take the photo course and then Come and shoot with me on the cruise

@jennymariephoto