Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ahoy!!!

My husband called me at work today:

Me: Hello(I have caller id)

Husband: You are a stupidhead!!

Me: What? Why? I am at work, I couldn't have done anything to be called that.

My husband then explained to me what I did.

My husband for the past two years has gotten Old Spice Cologne from my grandmother. She never knows what to buy him, so she gets him the same cologne. every. year.

old spice Pictures, Images and Photos

When I was throwing away boxes and trash from our Christmas presents. I just threw the whole box of Old spice in with the other boxes without opening it. Michael is never going to wear it, so why keep it?

Michael took all the boxes to our burn pile today, and guess what exploded when it got hot??

Ahoy!!

He was really mad and called me a stupid head. It got all over his clothes, and when I came home to give him a kiss. I still smelled it on him!! He is the youngest person to wear this cologne.

Ahoy!!

I silently giggled all day.

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

hahaha thankfully he's okay :)

The Nice One said...

Oh my goodness! Wow, lucky there wasn't any injury! LMAO...oh goodness!

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

He called you a stupidhead! He deserves to smell like Old Spice.