Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am a busy Elf!

I have been so busy trying to get ready for my first Christmas with my husband!!!! I have not had time to think of witty blogs to write. I have been shopping, eating, christmas partying, and more shopping and eating!!!

On top of that I still have to work! Boo! I mean why can't everyone get two weeks off for Christmas!! Kids and teachers in school get to, oh and my husband does too!!

That Stinks! That means that he gets to lay in bed while I have to get up and go to work. I mean for the most part he leaves me in bed because he leaves at 5:30!!! Now I have to see him sleeping while I get ready!

Anyway I will try to be back after Christmas. I also still have to clean my house for company!!!! I hate cleaning!!!!


Merry Christmas to everyone!! May God bless you this season!!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's time like this that I am glad my job is in education. The pay sucks, but the time off is great!

Sounds like you have been super busy, and more to come. Have a great Friday! :-)

Unknown said...

I know what you mean! I am having trouble thinking of anything exciting to write about. Oh, well!


My hubby is a teacher, so he gets of for 2 weeks. It is nice.

Have a merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Hi lady! Things were crazy with me...with the holidays and all...but I am hoping they calm down now! Have a gooood day! :o)