Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas time!

I am almost completely done shopping for Christmas!! Yay me! I have a couple more gifts to buy for the family, and then I have to get my husband some stuff! I would love to tell you what those were, but my husband reads this blog.

So Honey don't look here for Christmas presents!!

I wanted to do a tour of my house and all I have done, but the weekend got away from me. But I can preview. This is my tree! It is the best thing I have done for my house! I had a little help but for most part did it myself.



Martha Stewart could not do this better!! The next week I will be able to show the rest of my decorations. The Nester
is doing a Garland show and tell, so I am going to wait to show that!

Only 17 more days til Christmas!

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! That's your tree?!?!?! It looks like something out of a catalog!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous tree!!! Looks like a display tree, well done!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations on almost being done with Christmas shopping. I have much more to do. Great job on your tree, it looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am perfectly smitten with your tree!

AndreaLeigh said...

That is gorgeous! I love it.