Monday, December 8, 2008

Secretkeeping!

I am an awful secret keeper!! Seriously if a want a secret to stay a secret, DON'T tell me. I can't keep a secret for nothing.

I have to at least tell one person. I tell my husband all my secrets that people tell me. I also tell my best friend Angela all my secrets that I can't tell my husband.

I am also a horrible liar!! My eyebrow twitches when I lie that gives me away every time!!! Its a curse! I really try hard not to lie but with all the secrets I keep, its hard to keep who is not supposed to know what!!

I also have drama happening around me, and I am the middle person. I don't like this. I can't keep up with it. I am Switzerland, because I know both sides. It is a nightmare!

I wish I could write freely about what is going on my life, but I can't! If you call me on the phone I might let you know!

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I'm horrible at secrets too!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you're honest about not being able to keep a secret but if you're honest, why is it that people are still telling you these secrets? lol

Anonymous said...

lol, I also have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. Heck, I couldn't even keep quiet about our pregnancy for 24 hours (and the original plan was to not tell for a few weeks, lol, what a joke!)

Ugh, I HATE being in the middle of stuff, good luck with that!

Unknown said...

I tell my husband the secrets that people tell me. I think most women need to talk about the things that happened that day, and that includes secrets!

Carrie said...

I'm sorry you're caught in the middle of drama. I've been there before and it is so stressful to keep it all in. I hope the situation improves!