Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

I waited all year to have 4 days off. I had so many plans about what I was going to do this weekend.

None of that got accomplished!!!

I got sick, and have been drugged up with Nyquil, advil, old prescription medicine from the last time I had this stuff!!

Today I finally feel better!!!!

I finally got to play with my new photoshop elements that Michael got me. I was able to change my header!!!!

I worked a day and a half on this header. I love it!!! Well I love it until I learn something new!!!

I would love to take a class to find out more, but for now I have to self teach myself.

We are having a football party tonight!! Go Chargers!!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Dalton Gang said...

sorry to hear you were sick:(

Cute header!!

Anonymous said...

The header turned out great! I really need to get myself that Photoshop program!