Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Garland Show and Tell



I know I am late to the party, but since I have a garland, I decided to show it off. I did not actually make this garland. It was made custom for me though. I did twist the garland together, but my aunt put it together. I did put it on my mantle though. That was a big effort in itself. I had to hide the cords, and made sure it didn't fall down.

That mantle is not held up by anything. I hope The Nester likes it!

13 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

MaricrisG said...

I think they look cute and you did a great job putting them in the mantle considering :) Btw, thank you for visiting my blog- sorry it took me this lon to visit you back.

emily freeman said...

Great mantle! And I love the clever mosaic you did to display the photos. Very smart!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Martha Stewart would be proud.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Martha Stewart would be proud.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Really Pretty! Love the red.

Decor To Adore said...

Oh your garland is so lovely!

The Style Sisters said...

Love the red balls and apothocary jars. Take a peek at my apothacary jars on my mantle on my blog when you get a chance.

Miss G said...

fun collage of your great garland pics. Kelly

Erika said...

I'm lovin' those apothecary jars, too!

Unknown said...

WOW! So pretty! Looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I'm a sucker for red on white!

Anonymous said...

Cool collage!

Anonymous said...

That looks really pretty!