Friday, April 25, 2008

2 Tickets to Paradise!

Tonite I am going to see Eddie Money, if you don't know who he is, he is an eighties rocker with the song in my title. My friends are totally stoked! Its a free concert tonite and then there is a free concert tomorrow for Vanessa Carlton. You know she sang that song "Making my way downtown, walking around... " the piano girl. Well the town I live in is having a Festival and its a pretty big thing here. So we are going to enjoy the concert, fair food, and beer. Its going to be great.

On another note, Did you guys see Lost last night?? I usually don't like Ben but he is so bad, I think last night turned me around and I really like him. He knows exactly what he is doing. He knows how the people on the island will do whatever he tells them. I don't know how this is going to end but I can't wait. I have a few theories, but when I tell them to my husband he disband them. But Ben is such a badass. He is still not a sexy as Sawyer, but he is making great moves. When that guy killed his daughter when Ben was like she is not my daughter and I don't care about her. I didn't think he would kill her, and I don't think Ben thought they would either. I can't wait to til next episode. But the show is not as good without Ben. He has seriously made that show. Love it.

Also I am adding some links to the blogs I love to read, and hopefully those same people see that how much I appreciate reading their blogs.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: