Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Day has come!!

Finally America listened to me. According to my previous blog, I was 98% sure that Brooke was going home, obviously she is too cute to let go yet. But America you surprised me. I thought we would never get rid of Carly!! BUT YOU DID IT! You know what I shouldn't be ugly but I can't help it. I don't know how many of you know that she had a record deal before American Idol and it only sold 300 copies, so she was kind of like a plant in American Idol. That's what I think. While everyone was singing her praise, I didn't like her. Although last night she did better than she usually does, but that's how it goes. America doesn't care how good you do, if they don't want you there, You're gone.
So here's to you Carly with your tattoo sleeve and even more tattooed husband, here's hoping your next album sells 301 copies.

FYI I love blogging its my new thing, hope it last a while! Michael thinks its funny and makes fun of me. Oh well.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: