Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who wants a clean house!

I just got finished cleaning my house! I know I don't do it all the time but I needed to do it. It was getting on the verge of gross. My husband and I are beavers. We pile junk up like the best of them. We are trying to build a dam. Well today momma beaver decided to clean up. I started in the bathroom and it was the worst part. Ok I have long hair and sometimes it gets caught in the drain. Well ours is a stand up shower and the drain is screwed into the floor. Well it hasn't been draining well because of my long hair. Well I unscrewed it and it was the most disgusting thing in the world. It was my hair and our soap buildup all meshed together. It about made me throw up, but I put on my gloves and took that gunk out. ewww.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: