Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hump Day!

American Idol:

Ok I kind of skipped over the boring stuff with American Idol and like what Ryan said and talking with Neil Diamond. I am not a crazy Neil Diamond fan and there was a few songs that I didn't know he wrote, like I'm a believer.

Jason Castro: sang the same song in his pot head kind of way like he always does, he has got a cute face but I am not into anymore.

David Cook: Turned the Neil diamond song into a rock song, wow he does that every week. Not impressed.

Brooke: I'm a believer was awful and I wasn't crazy about the next song.

David: He sings kind of the same stuff but he is just so darn cute you can't help but like him. I hope he wins.

Syesha: Well I like her and I know she is not going to win but I like her.

It was a weird nite adn I wasn't crazy about the format. I was a little confused. But the best part was Paula and her need for no more medication. She was drugged up when she was talking to Jason Castro about his second song that he had not sang yet. It was funny.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: