Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our house is a very, very fine house...

This is our house. My husband and I love our house and we just bought new plants for the front.
DSC00081

This is our kitchen.
DSC00090

This is our dining room.

DSC00088

This is our living room.

DSC00087

Here's the catch, these are all the same room. I didn't show the other side where the tv and the window are because they are messy, I am working on thank you notes. Anyway this is our little abode. I spent all day yesterday cleaning it up and its still messy from one day.

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Unknown said...

I love your house. Very cute and "homey" look!

Christy

The Nester said...

Let me just die and come back to life because of your pretty kitchen cabs.

Ok, you have a great problem! This is SUCH and opportunity to do something really creative! Maybe one large plant and an uplight to ligh up in there?

How about a big bunch of Neutral candles? Big candles, stacked.

Maybe a big family picture on an easel? again, it needs some type of light to show it off!

I love that niche and think it adds so much to the room! Cute house!