Sunday, February 22, 2009

200

If you thought I was going to be talking about gladiators in loincloths, you are mistaken (oh wait that is 300.)
Here is my 200th post!
I know that is should probably be insightful, witty, and memorable.
Fireworks Pictures, Images and Photos
But it will probably disappoint.
I can not believe that my life has that awesome that I got 200 posts out of it! It has been fun and exciting! I have met so many bloggers(not really met), that have a similar story to me, or something I want to achieve.
I can not believe that I kept up with it as long as I did. That is the amazing part.

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on 200! An amazing achievement.

Grand Pooba said...

Whoo Hoo! Time to party! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 200!

Anonymous said...

Awesome that you hit 200! Woohoo!

M said...

Congrats on 200!

I think you're quite interesting and exciting :)