Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine!!

I love Valentine's Day!!
There is something about a day devoted to the one you love that gets me
feeling like I am going out on a first date with my husband.

My husband is the best at Valentine's!





I know some people do not like roses, but they make my heart swoon!


I also love jewelry!




Last year on our first Valentine's as a married couple, I was so sick! Nothing is more sexier than coughing, mucus, and fever! He took really good care of me though!

This year we went out to dinner with our best friends, and we got to get all dressed up! It seems when you can have 2 hours to get ready, it always makes you feel prettier!


My Valentine!

I hope everyone else had a great Valentines!!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like a great day!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Lucky!

Cynthia said...

Lucky you!