Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Kiss

Valentine Pictures, Images and Photos

Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought that I would put up some lovey dovey romantic stuff. I have always been a Valentine's kind of girl. In my adult life, I think I may have had one Valentines as a single girl. Yes that is 10 years of sweet Valentine Bliss.

But I want to take it back Old school with my very first kiss.

kiss babay Pictures, Images and Photos

**Disclaimer: Hubby this was a good 14 years before I kissed you, and I will get to our story tomorrow Also if I had a choice you would be my first and only kiss!***

My family and I went to the lake every summer. My brother, cousins, and I would spend two glorious months with our grandparents at the Lake. We went to the pool every day. This was the summer that I turned 11, and this was the first year I was wearing a bikini. Now granted I did not fill out the bikini at all, but I thought I looked cute. I was going into 6th grade, and I thought I was hot stuff! I was wrong!

There was always this one guy that really flirted with me, and he was a year older than me. His name was Channing. We decided to start "going out." Now at the lake that meant that you came to the pool every day. Also Saturdays they would have a band and you would slow dance with your boy. He was my first slow dance too!

Well it was the middle of the week and Channing and his friend asked me and my brother if we wanted to play basketball after the pool closed for the evening. I could not go anywhere alone with him, because well I was 11!! I knew he wanted to kiss me, and I wanted him to kiss me. We sent my brother and his friend away, and we stood beside the bleachers of the basketball court. We were both really nervous, but it ended up being a very sweet kiss. No awkward head movements or anything.

As we pull back from each other, my brother and his friend start cat calling!! They saw everything!! I was so embarrassed!! Who wants their brother as an audience to their first kiss?

Anyway the next day we broke up, because in essence it was the end of the summer. I could not really keep up a long distance relationship at 11 years old! We had fun that summer, and the next time I saw him he was dating another girl named Melissa. The funny thing is is that my brother dated this same girl Melissa about 4 years after Channing did.

If I knew how to do a linky, I would do it so you could put your stories of your first kiss. Tomorrow I will do my husband's and I first kiss. Feel free to blog about the first time you kissed someone and leave a comment so I can see it!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kristina P. said...

I don't even remember my first kiss! I was like 7 years old! Wow, I was a little hussie!

HeatherPride said...

Awww, very sweet! I remember my first kiss - on the back steps of my crush's grandma's house! Little Jack. He was a great kid.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, good idea! First kiss stories!!! Love it!

PS I can set up linky if you want? You'd have to approve me on your account then delete me.
yayaorangenanny@yahoo.com