Monday, February 9, 2009

Insominia

I have insominia!

But I love to sleep!

What the irony!

My hubby is a morning person! He gets up at 5:20 in the butt crack of dawn! There is no way I could wake up that early! This is why I do not have kids because I like my sleep! Everyone I talk to and all the blogs I read says sleeping goes out the window!

What the heck!?!? I hate having to get up and going to work! I hate that the alarm clocks tells me when to get up. I get so mad at it! If I could wake up when I want to, not rush around, and have plenty of time to do my own thing. That would be great!

My husband is going to put me on a schedule on the weekends. I ruin my week by sleeping for 10 to 12 hours over the weekend. Which makes Monday morning awful!! Last night I did not fall asleep until 3 in the morning, and I still tossed and turned til the alarm clock went off.

It really doesn't help that we have the best bed in the whole world!! Seriously get a Serta Perfect day mattress!

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Cynthia said...

I heart sleep:)