Saturday, February 7, 2009

He is great!

I just want to let everyone know that my husband vacuums. I hate vacuuming with a passion, and since I probably have not done it the whole month of January. My hubby thought it was time to vacuum. It is just not something I think of because I hate it so much.

My hubby has been wanting to buy a Dyson since before we even got married. I could care less about the vacuum, because I know it will be me vacuuming, or not vacuuming.

Well today my hubby had it set in his mind that we were buying a Dyson, and I did not care as long as he vacuums. He happily agreed.

dyson Pictures, Images and Photos

We cleaned out our closet and got a bunch of stuff for the goodwill, and some trash, and I put all the laundry away(folded but not put up.) Well Michael decided to vacuum the closet with the Dyson. You should have seen the dirt and dust in our closet! You would of thought that it was PigPen from Charlie Brown's comic strip closet! Who knew you were supposed to vacuum the closet!! No wonder we have allergies!

If I can get all the dog toys out of the way, I can get him to do the great room!!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

My hubby vaccuums too!

Anonymous said...

Oops....just added you to my last post as bloggy friends! Lol! Sorry I forgot ya!

Grand Pooba said...

That is great that you husband vacuums! Maybe he can teach my hubby!

But I am obbsessed with vacuums. I have to have every new vacuum that comes out. I have the dyson and I LOVE it! Isn't great seeing all the crap you pick up with that baby? Right now we have 9 vacuums all of which serve different purposes. It's a sickness.

Kristina P. said...

We've always had hand me down vacuums, which has been fine. I actually like to vacuum, but my husband does to.

Thanks for you comment on my blog. I will return!