Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 random Things!

I did this on facebook, and I am getting lazy so I decided to put it on here! I also got this from adventures of the reluctant housewife, since she put it on hers!

1. I can NOT drink Coke or Diet Coke out of a McDonald's cup, because the cup changes the flavor of the coke to nasty!

2. I can not confront people without bringing out the ugly cry and shrieky voice. I hate confrontations.

3. My parents and my husband's parents are still married.

4. I met my husband on a blind date, even though his sister is my Aunt's hairstylist for a good ten years before this meeting!

5. I did NOT graduate from college, I have lots of credits, but no degree.

6. I can NOT eat soggy bread, it makes me gag!! I have to eat all the around a sandwich so it doesn't soggy!

7. I can not sleep unless I have a sheet and blanket on me, even if it is 100 degrees!

8. I am awkward in social situations especially with people I hardly know, and I am always labeled as being quiet!! I just don't know what to say!!

9. I had only one date in high school and it was for homecoming. I got a case of laryngytis, and could not talk.

10. I can only eat eggs if they are close to being burned, and I will not eat any runny eggs. That is gross!

11. I had to go to summer school my summer before my senior year for geometry! I slept through most of the class and still passed!

12. I am not a morning person. I hate everyday that I have to wake up by an alarm!! I push my snooze 6 times before I get up. My husband is a morning person, and he knows only to give me a kiss goodbye in the morning. Nothing else!

13. I am a christian, and I believe Jesus died on the cross to forgive my sins, even though I do not go to church like I should.

14. My husband proposed to me using a bull dozer and wrote "marry me" in 40 foot letters. It was in a bunch of newspaper and magazines. But really construction magazines, not People. Boo!

15. I worked as a lifegaurd for a trailer park when I was 16, and I got fired at the end of the summer, for not checking the PH.

16. I never was a pet person, until I married my husband, and he had a dog. I love this dog like it is my own child now. She sleeps in the bed with us.

17. It only snowed one day last year, and it happened to be on my wedding day, and it snowed the same exact day this year. Coincedence? I think not!

18. I have 2 neices and 2 nephews, and I am a PANK! Professional Aunt, No Kids

19. I got a tattoo on my lower back when I was 22 with my best friend. I thought it was cool at the time, now its just embarassing because they came out with the word tramp stamp. I think about it when i wear a bikini.

20. I hate to clean, and I am a slob. I know that is not surprising to former roommates, but my husband doesn't mind. I do clean a lot more than I did. I hate to vacuum though, even though we have a Dyson.

21. I hate clothes shopping when I with husband. He can not be in the same store I am in because I am constantly thinking he will say something about the price. He never has, but I think he will.

22. I do not like the dark. I have to be watching TV or reading book to fall asleep. I hear wierd things when I lay awake.

23. I love wearing coats. I have about 4 winter coats and it doesn't get cold enough to wear them that long.

24. In high school, I had 3 best friends, and still for the most part keep in touch with them. Well except for one: Where are you Becky?

25. I have naturally curly hair, and I did not know it until 4 years ago. It takes a lot of product, but my hair finally has a style. Where were straighteners when I was in high school?

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I did this on facebook as well and alot of these could totally be me.

I am still friends and talk to three of my best friends from high school, diet soda and any soda in a McDonald's cup is nasty, same with the tattoo and many others.

ME said...

You are hillarious!!! I can ditto a few of those random facts! Hey, found Becky by the way...facebook!!!

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I'm a PANK too!

Anonymous said...

Fun. #8 - me, too! Thanks for sharing this!

PS: I don't think tattoos are trampy.

M said...

McDonalds cups do suck, I order a sweet tea then fill it with diet coke so I can have the styrofoam cup.

Soggy bread, ewwww, won't touch it.

Socially awkward - check

14. how sweet is that?!?