Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thief

I am thief and stealing this from Adventures of a Food slut. Its a fun blog and I don't know how to make it so if you click on it you can find it. So its adventuresofafoodslut.blogspot.com

Here is what I took:
1. Go to www.flickr.com. (I used photobucket.com instead)
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the html into your blog.

What is your first name?

melissa

What is your favorite food?

cheesecake

What high school did you go to?

lol
(I went to Garner and the mascot was a trojan, this is the closest I could find.)

What is your favorite color?

Pink

Who is your celebrity crush?

sawyer

Favorite Drink?

Cranberry & Vodka

Dream Vacation?

greece

Favorite Dessert?

Chocolate

What do you want to be when you grow up?

mother

Who do you love most in life?

husband

What best describes you?

sweet

By the way Brooke got kicked off! I think David Archu chu leta is going to win!

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: